What is cannabis psychiatry?
Cannabis psychiatry skillfully combines the scientific knowledge of the endocannabinoid system with the practice of modern psychiatry, understanding how to utilize cannabis as a psychopharmacological tool.
Who is it for?
Utilizing CBD and THC skillfully in different ratios, depending on an individual illness, has been shown to reduce the symptoms of the following conditions: PTSD, bipolar, autism, depression, anxiety, ADHD, and many other conditions.
Cannabis psychiatry services:
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Individually tailored daily cannabis protocols
- Cannabis & wellness protocols
- Education on cannabis dosing
- Education on intentional use of cannabis
- Therapeutic support for clients who wish to transition from negative patterns of cannabis use into healthy use
- Consulting and supervision for practitioners utilizing cannabis to treat psychiatric conditions
- International public speaking on cannabis and mental health